Crafty in the Med

I am here to enjoy meeting other bloggers and to share my love of craft ,mostly crochet, my thoughts and my daily happenings here in Alicante,Spain, my adopted country. I belong to a local choir because singing and music makes me happy. Flea markets and book shops are two of my favourite places to be. I read lots......sci´fi/fantasy,buried treasure, and off world adventures. I have a passion for history! I walk and walk and walk for about 10 months per year during the hot months I swim.

Sunday 29 April 2012

City of Light

Good morning all....
just a quickie to welcome a new follower on my blog,Emma from The log cabin and to remind you all  Emma is offering a fantastic giveaway over there at the log cabin so pop in and have a look because its very worthwhile.
I said this is a quickie....so I have to get my skates on because Sr P (hubby) hates to wait and I am a little slow Sunday mornings...its a battery thing!!! We have glorious glorious sun this morning and Alicante is living up to its name "city of the light" we'll probably go for a steep walk up through Santa Cruz the old quarter to the Santa Barbara Castle. As you can see in this snapshot it is a steep climb....have a great day!!!!

Santa Cruz steps.The old quarter

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda, I have joined this blog!! For some reason it wouldnt let me join the old site anyway!
    I am not in the least bit jealous (MUCH!!!) to see the photos of your glorious sunshine in Spain, we have got torrential rain here and gusty winds, in short its appalling weather!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anne, thanks for joining my blog and welcome.....yes you're right you can't link to the old blog because it got deleted....I was messing around and changed the name on the webpage address and it was gone instantly...however I'm pleased to say under the new name its still all here phew!

      It was sunny this morning when me & Sr P (hubby)went for a walk along the cliffs but it is going to pelt down soon very soon because its getting quite dark out there.
      I still miss the spring flowers though u know from home (Somerset)

      keep well
      Amanda xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments. I do read them and try to reply to all as well.Please keep them coming. Amanda :-)